Two-Stage Variable-Speed Gas Furnace
The two-stage system operates at low heat most of the time and automatically modulates to higher heat production if the temperature drops. Run the high efficiency fan continuously to improve indoor air quality. The variable-speed motor can also help increase comfort by maximizing moisture removal during cooling operation.
Direct Hot Surface Ignition System features an advanced silicon nitride igniter for years of reliable starts.
The RPJ® III primary heat exchanger is made of corrosion-resistant weld-free stainless steel. The unique integrated ripple-edged design forces more heat to the outside surface area for higher efficiencies.
Heating On Demand
Two-stage redundant gas valve, two-speed induced draft blower assembly, and variable-speed motor operate normally at the lower stage and modulate as needed.
Variable-speed circulation blower motor is pre-lubricated, dynamically balanced, and resilient mounted to reduce vibration and noise.
State-of-the-art electronic controls monitor system operation and allow for advanced diagnostics, a timesaving tool for technicians.
- Energy-saving high efficiency operation of 95% AFUE.
- Two-stage operation system reduces temperature and humidity swings in the home by heating and cooling more evenly.
- 10 year No Hassle Replacement™ limited warranty* gives you a replacement unit if the heat exchanger should fail within the first ten years.
- Lifetime limited warranty* on the primary and secondary heat exchanger.
- 10 year limited warranty* on all functional parts.